As 2019 draws to an end, it’s time to start thinking about the kind of vehicle that you want to drive next year. Some people always prefer getting the new year’s models while others enjoy driving a high-quality truck while saving some money by buying pre-owned cars. Bonham Chrysler appeals to both sides of that discussion, as we maintain an impressive stock of new and used cars and trucks. As a certified CDJR dealership, you’ll find new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles to suit every need. Whether you’re an outdoorsman, contractor, commuter, or all three, you can count on us to get you set up with the perfect truck for you. Below, we highlight some of the year’s best cars and trucks that you can find on our lot.
The Chrysler 300 and Pacifica
Chrysler did an excellent job of designing a line up so good that it’s hard to choose between the cars. Here’s our quick take on the benefits of each model:
- Chrysler 300 – Nearly the perfect sedan for combining comfort with performance, the 300 comes with a range of available trims. The basic Chrysler 300 Touring model comes standard with a robust 3.6-liter V6 24-Valve VVT engine and 4-wheel independent suspension for impressive handling. Those who want even more power can upgrade to the 300C for a 5.7-liter V8 HEMI VVT engine. Both come with the innovative Uconnect 4C with 8.4-inch display, while audiophiles can opt for an upgrade to integrated Harmon Kardon speakers in the 300C.
- Pacifica – With greater utility for families, the Pacifica creates an impressive sensation as a minivan. Like the Touring 300, the Pacifica comes with a 3.6-liter V6 24-Valve VVT engine, but it also comes with a host of security features and the ability to comfortably seat up to seven passengers. Entertainment comes easy with a satellite radio hookup and two monitors in the front.
You can also find older models available at a significant value on our lot. Each used Chrysler for sale is inspected for safety, quality, and performance.
Dodge Offers a Full Suite of Options for Any Driver
Dodge delivered an excellent spread of vehicles again this year, covering everything from a pickup truck in the Dodge Durango to a sports car in the Dodge Challenger for sale. Each one has its perks and represents the results of a talented team of car designers working around the clock to produce high-quality designs.
- Grand Caravan – The flagship of Dodge vehicles since 1983, the Grand Caravan continues to deliver reliable engine performance and safety specs. When you hop inside, you’ll immediately feel how spacious the interior is and know that this is a minivan you can count on to get the whole family to the vacation spot without them tearing each other’s hair out due to tight quarters.
- Challenger – The Challenger remains an impressive machine, with both standard and Hellcat versions. The latter boasts an incredible 717 horsepower coming from its 6.2 Liter supercharged Hellcat V8 engine. Fans of the challenger can expect much of the same power and performance that they got last year, and Dodge made sure not to ruin an already-good thing.
- Charger – The 2019 Charger retains its established power and design from prior years, but somehow finds a way to shave off a few pounds from the chassis. The result is improved handling and fuel efficiency, which makes it that much easier to enjoy the sporty experience while saving a few dollars on gas. Despite its strength as a sports car, the sedan design ensures that there’s no discomfort with bringing a few friends along for the ride.
- Durango – Dodge’s SUV experienced an upgrade in its new suspension and frontal fascia but otherwise continues its successful build from last year, rated well on safety and power alike. While the base model includes a 3.6 Liter Pentastar V6 engine, you can upgrade that to a 6.4 Liter HEMI V8 engine for incredible torque and horsepower. In fact, despite the hefty weight, the Durango can race up to 60mph in just 4.7 seconds from a standing start. Don’t get us started on what that means for its towing capacity.
- Journey – 2019’s Dodge Journey remains mostly unchanged from last year’s design, and you’ll find it remains an easy-to-drive, comfortable midrange vehicle. Light-duty enough to not feel over the top on your daily commute, but robust enough to take you on a weekend getaway, you can rely on the Journey’s solid construction to see you through.
Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee
As ever, Jeep produces a reliable line of vehicles to suit nearly any style of driver. We’ve selected three of our favorites from the 2019 model year: the Grand Cherokee, Cherokee, and Jeep Wrangler for sale.
- Grand Cherokee – In 2019, this model doesn’t pull any punches in terms of luxury or performance. It’s ready for the races with an astounding 3.5-second 0-60mph thanks to a supercharged 6.2 Liter V8 engine. Fortunately, it’s packed with the handling to match, so the power remains firmly under your control with a tight turning radius and high-tech slip differential that ensures the power’s going to the right wheels simultaneously. You’re also safe to drive under any conditions with the Grand Cherokee’s Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection.
- Cherokee – Those who want many of the features of the Grand Cherokee scaled down for day-to-day driving will find that the Cherokee perfectly fits the bill. Trim options run from the basic Latitude to the premium Overland, while all versions include an ample combined 79.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the front seats. The engine is significantly toned down for daily use compared to the Grand Cherokee, but the result is an economical 22 city / 31 highway mpg for the Latitude.
- Wrangler – The Wrangler is the classic choice for those outdoors adventures where you’re not afraid to get your Jeep a little – or a lot – muddy. All models come standard with the engaging 6-speed manual transmission to help you feel truly in control. If you want to push your Wrangler to its limits, you should consider the Rubicon, which comes standard with the 4:1 Rock-Trac Heavy Duty Part-Time 4WD System and performance suspension to keep you moving even in the toughest conditions.
Ram 2500 and ProMaster Cargo Van
Ram is known for its robust vehicles, and 2019 saw that trend continue with new versions of its classic lineup. We’re focusing on two standouts from the model year, the ProMaster Cargo Van and 2500 Ram truck for sale.
- ProMaster – The ProMaster is an excellent choice for small business owners and larger firms alike, as it will carry anything you need from place to place. Load it up with a full workshop to bring your workspace with you to any job site. Alternatively, take advantage of the ample storage space and powerful engine to carry significant loads to and from supplier warehouses.
- Ram 2500 – You can tow nearly 20,000 pounds even under extreme conditions thanks to the unrivaled power of the Ram 2500’s 6.4 Liter Heavy Duty V8 HEMI engine. The Halogen Quad Headlamps keep things visible any time of night, and the pushbutton start makes it easy to get going as soon as you’re ready.
Finding Bonham Chrysler
You can’t miss us when you head west out of Bonham and cross under the railroad tracks. We’re immediately on your right from W. Sam Rayburn Drive, just before the Sam Rayburn House. Our lot is visible from the road, so plug 1522 W. Sam Rayburn Drive, Bonham, TX, 75418 into your GPS and drop on by. If you’re wondering, ‘where’s the best CDJR dealership near me with the largest selection,’ we’d love to invite you over for a test drive of your favorite vehicle. When faced with so many good choices, the only way to know which truck is right for you is to take her out for a spin and see how she feels.